"grace comes in different shapes and sizes, even the messy ones"

Monday, July 15, 2013

Happy Birthday, America

I love to celebrate and I love holidays! Here's a few photos of how we celebrated the good 'ole USA...



^^This year we had an entire week of Fourth of July celebrations starting with the annual Mustang Firework show! We went to Jeremy's little hometown of Mustang, Oklahoma and headed out to the the park with his parents.^^




^^The band Super Freak played and they were so fun! They kind of have a 70's disco sound which apparently I really like because I couldn't get enough of it! You can check them out here and find out where you can see them play around OKC.^^


^^he's my favorite.^^


A wonderful firework show and an all-around fantastic night! Part 2 coming soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS