"grace comes in different shapes and sizes, even the messy ones"

Friday, December 27, 2013

special birthday lunch

Okay so I forgot a few more summer events... we had a busy summer. So theres a few more things I want to blog about so I can always look back and remember all the fun times we had during our last summer in Oklahoma.  
Carson turned 6 this summer and was very disappointed that "Jermy" would be out of town for his party. I swear my cousins like my husband more than me... he plays drums and has an Xbox after all. So to make it up to him we took him out to lunch all by himself (he did not want his brother there. We still owe Aden a lunch, oops!).  He picked Buffalo Wild Wings and the mall for a cookie. We had a fun time celebrating 6 years of one of the best little guys in the world!













No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS