"grace comes in different shapes and sizes, even the messy ones"

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

happy birthday, america Part 2

On July 4th, Jeremy and I slept in (which was wonderful) and then got up and dressed in our red, white, and blue and headed to my parents house! We spent the day there making festive desserts for the cookout later in the day.





^^I love anything cheesy on a holiday, and these star spangled sugar cookies and American flag cake just made my day! A big shout out to my mom and sister for a fun day of baking!^^



^^He is such a good sport with all of my holiday celebrating, and I think he even enjoys it at times but shhh he won't admit that to anyone!^^ 



^^my little old Papa grilling for the family. He's cute.^^




^^this little guy turned 3 that day! Happy Birthday, Aden!^^



^^we played outside after dinner. They were crazy, hyper, and couldn't wait for fireworks!^^





^^Jeremy brought his fishing gear and had a little help from two cute mini fishermen after dinner.^^



Another fourth of July in the books! Lots of fun was had by all.  Thankful for a wonderful country to celebrate, and praying we never take our freedoms for granted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS