"grace comes in different shapes and sizes, even the messy ones"

Monday, June 16, 2014

here's to 23!

This year for my birthday, we didn't do a whole lot.  I was still sick most days and not feeling very good from all that first trimester fun ;) So the weekend before, Jeremy took me to get a pedicure (that takes on a whole new level of perfection when you're pregnant and you're feet hurt like you never knew they could hurt), and then a little shopping and to dinner at Zio's. Then the night of my birthday, my family went to eat at Fuzzy's downtown for some awesome tacos and the best darn queso that's ever been made. Then headed to the mall for a birthday cookie. (normally I don't even like cookies, but pregnancy makes you do all sorts of strange things.) It was a fun night, and we got some fun pictures that I wanted to share. I have a feeling 23 is going to be the best year yet! Can't believe next year I'll have a six-month-old Maverick in my arms. Can't wait!     
   




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS