"grace comes in different shapes and sizes, even the messy ones"

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

my week in Iphone photos


^^^got my FREE carseat canopy in the mail!^^^


^^^soooo maybe I had an overwhelming craving for grilled cheese... and maybe it was 11:00pm after I was already in bed.... It hit the spot! ^^^


^^^nail day for my sister's wedding!^^^


^^^Rehearsal Dinner!^^^



^^^Wedding day, finally!! It was such a beautiful day, and so much fun celebrating Jenny and Isaac!^^^


^^^ 25 weeks! Crazy crazy crazy.^^^


^^^found out Baby Hughes is another baby boy! Maverick and Bentley will only be a few weeks apart.. so fun!^^^


^^^leftover wedding food makes good lunches for several days in a row :)^^^


^^^Made a new mexican casserole for dinner, and Jeremy decided we should have an indoor picnic and watch Netflix!^^^


^^^tried out a new recipe for a breakfast smoothie, and loved it!^^^


^^^a few rounds of card games after dinner one night.^^^

^^^a nice chat with my Grandpa before bed.^^^


^^^and a new pic I found on Pinterest that rings true more now than ever. Pregnancy is hard work!^^^

Happy Wednesday, friends! It's almost the weekend, make it a good one! :) 


*also if you want to follow my blog, enter your email address in the box labeled "follow by email" on the top right of the page! Once you're a follower, you can post comments, thoughts, or questions on my blog posts and receive updates via email whenever a new post is added!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS