"grace comes in different shapes and sizes, even the messy ones"

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

my week in Iphone photos



^^^this particular morning I just had to make a Starbucks run before work to get my body to wake up! And I happened upon this new menu item... it is to die for! A slow roasted ham, egg, and swiss on a croissant roll... I'll take one every morning please.^^^


^^^ordered this shirt from Olive Lane and I can't wait until my non-pregnant self can wear it!^^^

^^^We had our monthly check-up for baby Maverick so Jeremy took the day off, and we tried a new place for lunch after the doctor.  Mav is doing just great, and the pizza was so good. If you live in the OKC area, make it out to Pizza 23 on 23rd street!^^^


^^^baking fail.  I don't even know why I try to bake.  I enjoy cooking and can make just about anything with a good recipe to follow.  This was a cake mix, and I still messed it up.  (and yes, I did spray the bottom of the pan). At least one of the tiers was salvageable.^^^






^^^started my sister's bachelorette party off with a wonderful dinner at Othellos in Norman. I'm an Italian food snob, and this was seriously some of the best Italian food I've ever had.  I will definitely be going back!^^^


^^^hit the 24 week mark, which means only 16 weeks left until we get to meet our baby! Can't believe how fast time is moving.^^^





^^^enjoyed a lovely lunch at TeaLicious Bakery for my sister's bridal luncheon! The food was so good, and it was just perfect. Can't believe we're already to the week of the wedding!^^^



^^^finally, got my diploma in the mail!^^^


^^^celebrated Father's day with my family on Sunday.  I just thought this bag was so cute, and had to snap a picture of it!^^^


^^^decided to frost the one tier of the cake I made, and good news... it tasted just fine! It was just awkward and flat.^^^

^^^enjoyed a family night by the pool, and Jeremy grilled burgers!^^^



^^^my mom bought me my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works that they only have during their semi-annual sale, which you should definitely check out because these two were only $4 a piece!^^^

*also if you want to follow my blog, enter your email address in the box labeled "follow by email" on the top right of the page! Once you're a follower, you can post comments, thoughts, or questions on my blog posts and receive updates via email whenever a new post is added!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS