"grace comes in different shapes and sizes, even the messy ones"

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

my week in iPhone photos

Man this week got away from me, and I haven't posted at all! I'll be playing catch up over the next few days, but still wanted to drop off my weekly pics from my phone so I can look back at all the small moments that make up our life! Hope you've had a good week, and check back for more updates soon!

^^^spent the morning at VBS sharing about church planting in Albany, NY^^^

^^^and then spent the evening popping popcorn for tons of VBS kiddos!^^^


^^^Jeremy and I enjoyed a Gilmore Girls marathon one afternoon. My kind of afternoon!^^^

^^^we went away to Dallas for the night... just because :) Little Maverick will be changing that spontaneous side of us soon, so we thought we'd take advantage of some time off work^^^

^^^celebrated the 4th of July with family and friends!^^^


^^^sometimes Dominos pizza is the only thing that sounds good for dinner^^^

^^^27 weeks! Look how fast that green bar is filling up!^^^

^^^sometime between dinner and bedtime, I had this HUGE craving for Eggo Waffles.  I tried to ignore it and could NOT get them out of my head. So Jeremy to the rescue! He ran to the store and got the waffles and syrup, and man did they hit the spot!^^^

^^^with Jeremy out of school now, we were finally able to enjoy a workout TOGETHER at the gym! Everything is better with your best friend.^^^

^^^enjoyed 56 cent pancakes from IHOP to celebrate their 56th anniversary!^^^

^^^last night, I finished the Hunger Games book, and i highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't read it yet! It was such a good read!^^^

1 comment:

  1. Say what you want, but I enjoy Gilmore Girls as much as Chelsea. Next to Andy Griffith, it might be my favorite TV show.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS