"grace comes in different shapes and sizes, even the messy ones"

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

happy 4th of July!


We kicked off the 4th of July week with the Mustang firework show and SuperFreak concert! We saw them last year and they were awesome again this time! My sister and her new husband and our friend Sam joined us. It was lots of fun!








Then on the 4th we had hamburgers with my family at my parent's house, and then headed over to my cousin's house to celebrate Aden's 4th birthday! Lots of fun with family and friends!!






^^^such a wonderful birthday for a wonderful boy! He is definitely a little firecracker! We love him so much!^^^



You can read about last year's 4th of July here! I hope you all had a safe and fun time with your friends and family celebrating our wonderful country!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS