"grace comes in different shapes and sizes, even the messy ones"

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

my week in iPhone photos

^^^FINALLY got caught up on ironing! Usually we just pull from the pile and iron as we need it, but trying to get on top of things before Maverick makes his arrival.^^^

^^^now having appointments every 2 weeks! Can't believe how close its getting!^^^

^^^had lunch with my Dad and Jeremy and Papa Angelos in Bethany.  Best. Pizza. Ever.^^^

^^^newest close-up of Maverick Jude^^^

^^^said goodbye to some good friends that are moving to Boston!^^^

^^^Jeremy and I bought a car that Maverick can fit in! We are so excited.^^^

^^^Week 30! On the downhill slide now!^^^

^^^movie night in bed with Jeremy watching Catching Fire since I finished the book!^^^

^^^started washing baby clothes this week! So fun getting things ready.^^^

^^^made some yummy crockpot potato soup to go along with the chilly-er weather we've been having! It hit the spot!^^^


2 comments:

  1. It is 70 degrees in Texas today and that soup looks delish!! I could use a bowl of that right now... and a blanket!
    Congrats on the new car! Are you the type of person who names their cars? I admit that I am... Mines name is Frank ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you have been enjoying unusually cool temps this summer too!! Haha funny you should ask about the naming the car... my husband and I have been going back and forth about what its name should be!!

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS